Wednesday 30 January 2008

GET IN!!

Draft 2 of my dissertation is finally finished, printed and ready to be handed in - it's over 50 pages long (epic!) but I am soooo happy and relieved. I'm tempted to run around the streets showing it to people...

In other news: Breakfast is (clearly) the best meal of the day. If I were forced to eat the same thing every day for 3 weeks for any other meal I think I'd flip! You'd just get bored, no matter how good it is. But no matter how much toast I eat it's still awesome, and cereal is good shiznit too. So I could happily eat the same cereal and toast for weeks at a time. But the best bit of breakfast is all the nice stuff: croissants, muffins, tea cakes, pain au chocolat (did I mention I enjoy baked goods?!)

Anyway, I'd just finished eating breakfast this morning, and wandered out into the street to get my bike. It's a quiet little side street (that connects two main roads) where people never go, but just before I stepped out onto the road there was suddenly a flurry of activity and about 20 bikes cycled past me, with 2 limping on at the end. It made me think of the Wildebeeste stampede in the Lion King hehe! Slightly bizarre, but sorta made my day.

No comments: