Thursday 17 January 2008

Looking up

Well my essay is finally under way - something like 1500 words written so far, so I'll probably get it up to 2000 and then see how this infamous lecture goes. It's nice to know I haven't quite lost the knack of just ploughing on through and producing something of adequate quality. Let's hope that stays in place for the next 6 months!

In a bizarre turn of events Lawyer (who lives quite close to me) asked if I fancied going 'round to watch Cinderella. I happened to be passing by last week when Rapunzel was on and it was fun, but it's just unusual for somebody that I don't know so well to actually offer to spend time with me. That makes me sound like a bit of a loner doesn't it. But aha I had to say no because I already have plans *is smug*. Sorry - that's quite unusual! I'm just going to the pub with my coursemates (lectures are mostly winding down, so apart from the ones taking the last couple of courses I'm doing this term I have no reason to see most of them until exam time!) but all the same it's nice to be in demand!

Also, today I appear to have developed a complete lack of awareness. I have left my rucsac behind not once, not twice, but three times today! Once in the library, once in the computer room, and a third time this morning after breakfast, when I walked out without it and had to go back, tail-between-legs to collect it. Bizarre.

No comments: