Wednesday 23 January 2008

Almost there

I am so close to getting Draft 2 of my dissertation written!! (But how? I hear you ask... Well I've basically worked SOLIDLY for a week and now I want to die...) It's mainly semantics, as all my conclusions are pretty much fine. I've got to do a bit more number crunching (I did a bunch of stats today and then found out I'd screwed up a line of formula so the end results are wrong, but I have to wait until I'm back in the department to use the program.); and I need to rewrite the one bit that really doesn't make sense; and I need to cut some words (although not many - without my tables I'm actually under!!)

I actually haven't done loads today - I took the morning off to catch up with sleep, and do some washing (yey! Laundry crisis is OVER!!) and wash up... There were plans to vacuum as well but they came to nothing. I was hoping to go out tonight but I've got early morning training and I can't stay with OtherHalf so it's a long cycle in that I can well do without and I might just get an early night.

I have recently rediscovered LolCats - sadly most of the top rated ones now are cute rather than funny but this one made me laugh.

Anyway back to la stats

No comments: