Monday 28 January 2008

Yey!!

Well this morning I went to the gym in a very bad mood and as a result knocked a massive chunk off of my PB - I was very impressed and happy with myself until I stood up, legs went down, and promptly fell over. The rest of my work out was a bit of a ridiculous sham, because I was feeling so weak in the knees but I reckon it was worth it! Add to that cycling to the gym, lectures and home again and I will have moved over 15km today entirely under my own steam. Not bad :)

As a result I've also been starving all day. It's half 3 and I've already had an oat bar from the vending machine at the gym, a decent breakfast (3 x toast + cereal), a good lunch of rice and daal and things (gotta love Indian food!), a doughnut and a chocolate bar (because I was still finding it hard to concentrate!)

I've had a bit of a nerve-wracking afternoon writing out my statement for a court case I'm involved in next week (short notice, huh?) I'm not exactly a key witness but apparently a written statement wasn't enough so I get to go to court for the first time. People keep telling me it's not a big deal - after all I'm not a key witness, my statement is total gospel and I've been in a court room before for the Mock Trial competition so it's not too unfamiliar but obviously this is completely different. Hopefully I don't miss my train that morning or just plain freak out on the stand!

I saw my superviser to day in the department and he wants the next draft of my dissertation in my the end of the week. I've also had the lecture to go with the not-making-sense essay so I need to write that. And I really need to get a move on with my extended essay! Too much work :(

No comments: