Thursday 17 January 2008

Thursday

It's been a weird couple of days... I've been very up and down. Had a good couple of training sessions - hopefully I've stretched off properly! There's always a risk at the start of term that you'll push yourself too hard (I'm a bit of a masochist) and then find yourself regretting it for the next week when you get strain. The funniest thing is that usually the only thing to take the pain away is more excercise! Anyway there's been some bad news from home, and I've been asked to play a different part in something I'm rehearsing for (after rehearsals grr) and was really looking forward to, which kinda sucks, and to cap it off had another Passive Agressive Non-fight with OtherHalf about nothing very much. I just keep saying the wrong thing or doing the wrong thing at the moment. I seem to have lost the ability to know when it's better to just mumble and say oh it wasn't important than explain something less-than-well-considered that I've said. I wish I could blame that on finals, because if I carry on like this I can see it getting messy... just feel like I could do with a wakeup call right now y'know?

No comments: