Sunday 16 March 2008

What is the world blogging about? - Part 3

Urgh - I have cabin fever! I've been in the library for just over 2 hours... maybe like 2 hr 20 min... and I am so unbelievably restless. I told myself I'd just finish this last set of lecture notes and then have a break, and then go back to my extended essay, but in the end I couldn't hack it and I left. Grr!

So anyway two blogs for this week:

Sac Town Guy who is like some big hotshot lawyer guy... makes me feel better about my masochistic gym tendencies - he's in there at like 5am! Awesome

and

Maths Teacher, who is in his 3rd year of teaching now and is entertaining me with tales of his kids. Sounds a lot like some of the kids I've worked with TBH. Still trying to make up my mind whether I fancy teaching or not, so this is kinda useful!

No comments: