Tuesday 25 March 2008

Maybe I should be controversial more often...

Today I have got 60 hits. That's a week's worth in one day.

On the one hand, it's nice to get some traffic. Maybe somebody will keep reading

On the other hand, it's mainly because I posted something similar to my Judgmental post on a forum to see if other people felt the same.

Instead I got flamed and suddenly nothing I could say was right.

Some guy told me to go suck cock because I pointed out that eating 600g of protein a day couldn't be good for a normal person (I even pointed out I had no idea how this would relate to a weight lifter, who was actually using that much protein).

So yeh... I am thinking I might take a few posts down, as I really don't want jerks like that reading some of my stuff; and maybe I'll be less controversial in future :(

No comments: