Thursday 1 May 2008

Now that's what you call May Day

I'm sleep deprived.

So sleep deprived in fact that I feel slightly inebriated. Very inebriated really. I'm walking into things.

It's May Day - so that means stay up all night and drink all day. Unless you're me in which case it means minimal sleep, maximal sport, a pub lunch to celebrate the end of Exams Part 1 for wino and not nearly as much work as I should have done.

It's also Ascension Day - so I'll be off to Mass soon - and Election Day: although due to some faff with me moving house I'm yet to vote. Gotta remember to do that before bed.

Most of today is a blur. A big, sleepy, pro plus and coffee fuelled blur. It's amazing what you're capable of pushing yourself through when you have to. Still, in a month it'll be over. One month more. That's it. Just keep swimming.

No comments: