Thursday 22 May 2008

Oddness...

You'd think that my blog would be the last thing I'd be thinking about right now.
But you see that little thing on the right hand side there? That's my visitor counter.
It counts new visitors every day.
It tells me where you've come from, what pages you've visited, and where you live.
There are 4 regular visitors from this city. Today, a new person visited.

That person, lives in my city, and found my blog by searching google for it. Now you may think that finalistsblog would be a common name for a blog - but really not. I tried to find other blogs with similar names to read and there really aren't many. So it wasn't a typo, it was someone trying to find me.

Nobody knows the name of my blog. Except, last night I left my visitor counter on the screen at OtherHalf's. Now I have it on honour that the instinctive reaction here was not to google me and read my private rantings. But unless one of the four of you from this city happened to go to a friend's and look me up (which seems unlikely since by now you visit so often I'd expect you to know the address) and then that friend read all my posts about relationships, and sex, and committment and Christianity... Then somebody has found me.

I really, really don't like that.

No comments: