Tuesday 29 April 2008

Well I got my mock exams back - low 2i in one and high 2ii on the other. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but not much worse than I'd expected. Guess that dream really is slipping away.

I'm applying for a job - more teaching stuff. I was planning on getting away from this city, but London looks out of reach right now and going home is just not an option. A year of arguments with my sister and a broom closet for a bedroom? I think not.

In other news my brake cable snapped - naturally AS I was braking. Bike is a bit mullered which means I'm now on foot but at least it's easily mendable and I'm not too hurt. A friend got completely floored on her bike yesterday (by another cyclist rather than a car this time - seems to happen to her a lot) and her bike is totally screwed...

No comments: