Thursday 14 February 2008

I'm walking on sunshine... woah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyfPzg-Fv8k

Well today is just turning out to be an awesome day - which is impressive seeing as yesterday was monumentally shit. But enough of that - today is a GOOD DAY!

Oh and Happy Valentines Everyone! I'll be seeing OtherHalf tonight - but I got a really sweet card this morning which has had be grinning all day.

I got my final draft back and it's FINE! I've got to do a little bit of editing here and there but I should have it in in plenty of time, no stress, which has made my day slightly. But also - height of amazing - a guy who tutors me told me today that I have "natural flair" and asked if I'd like an additional reference to apply for further study. (Obviously this is a big deal anyway because it means he thinks I'm good - but general you just have one academic reference from your main tutor unless somebody wants to say really awesome things about you). That has made me feel SO good!!

So, all together now:

I used to think maybe you loved me now baby I'm sure
And I just cant wait till the day when you knock on my door
Now everytime I go for the mailbox , gotta hold myself down
Cos I just wait till you write me your coming around

I'm walking on sunshine, woah
I'm walking on sunshine, woah
I'm walking on sunshine, woah
and don't it feel good!!

No comments: